Monday 31 October 2011

Quiz and Chips


The Golden Trowel and Handfork- WOW such bling.



I was so chuffed our team won. But the real winner was the Bluebells allotments. Thanks so much Sharon for a fabulous evening.


Viewing Possible on Belle and Belle's Mum's plot.


After the Quiz my friend Caspar (on the right) led the Norwich halloween festivities. He wants to sing a calyspo song about herbs for the project.


On Sunday back on my allotment in Ipswich and the bench looks strangely 3D but it had just collapsed.

SOON TO BE RELEASED:
Posters and a Website for our 'Adopt a Herb' project. Still based at the Sustainable Communities/ Bluebell South Hut, other people in Norfolk want to join in too. I'd like to propose 11-3pm gatherings in the hut to research our herbs together. I thought that a website would be a great way to publish our research into each of our adopted herbs. Once Norfolk & Norwich Festival (NNF) see it and we all agree, then lets go. You can choose any herb/ plant/ weed to adopt. Then I'll be there to guide your research exploration. I'll post stuff on the website for you too. There'll be regular meet ups between now and May 2012. Keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment