Thursday 26 January 2012

Drawing Buddies at the Castle Museum Study Centre.

The Drawing Buddies went to Norwich Castle Study Centre. Sadly I couldn't go because I got a horrible bug. I think I really missed out, everyone was delighted with the experience, some members of the group had never been before and didn't know about the resource and they were made to feel very welcome and encouraged to come again as a group or individually. Ruth the curator had arranged for several wildlife objects that might be seen at the city centre sites to be available to draw close up and the group were given a room to themselves. I think the drawings they made are beautiful, full of character and convey just how involved they all were. Everyone is keen to go again and I will be joining them this time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment